Hello my lovelies! Let's start of the week with a simple, straight forward yet so effective beauty tutorial. Watch my video below as I create a pin-up inspired makeup look. To achieve this glam look, it's all about the winged eyeliner and red lips, keep reading for the step by step tutorial.
- 1. Apply concealer and foundation to hide blemishes.
- 2. Apply a light color eye shadow such as beige or pearly white to your lids. Then add depth and highlight on the crease and brow bone.
- 3. In order to get the perfect cat eye with a liquid eyeliner, follow your bottom lash line to extend the cat eye in the right place for your face.
- 4. Accentuate your eyebrows using a brow filler that is two shades darker than your hair color.
- 5. Adding false lashes will definitely make your eyes look more dramatic but you can always just use a good mascara to lengthen your lashes.
- 6. Your look isn't complete until you have those bright, beautiful, red lips. I prefer matte lipstick and less shine.
What I Used:
NYX Pore Filler, $13.00
Neutrogena Liquid Makeup, $14.99
Motives Mavens Sculpt Series, $35.00
Neutrogena Shine Control, $11.99
NOYA Lip Balm, Bloggers Closet
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Eyeshadow
NYC Eyeliner Liquid Black, $3.60
Rimmel Volume Mascara, $14.32
Maybelline Expert Wear Brow Pencil, $5.30
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, $6.00
NickaK Red Nail Polish, Ipsy