Do you typically tend to use false lashes but they just take too long to apply? Did you know that without applying lash extensions you can still use a mascara that can create those long and full lashes you desire? Here are a few tips and tricks when applying mascara that could make a dramatic difference in your eyelashes. To get his look I used Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara to scoop, coat, and lift my lashes which can be found at your local Walmart store.
- Eyelash Curler: Although I am too nervous to use this tool to curl my lashes, if your eyes aren't going to blink uncontrollably then curling your lashes before you apply mascara is known to lift your lashes so they stand out more.
- Swipe on Mascara: It's important to swipe the mascara from root to end to make sure the product is applied fully to your lashes. But I do recommend wiggling the wand at the roots to make sure your brush combs through every lash.
- Second Coat: Allow mascara to dry then apply second coat using the same technique. I continue to add more coats of mascara until I have reached my desired length and volume.
- Using Powder: If your mascara does not include fibers you can replace that technique with powder to act as the volumizer.
- Focus on Center: Make your eyes appear more open by focusing on the center lashes.