Headed to a music festival, like Coachella, but not sure what to wear? Well today's post will help you make sure you are packing all the stylish necessities. Although you are most likely attending the fest for the music and a good time, you can admit that fashion plays a major role. It's always fun to style a themed outfit from head to toe and I believe the following items are key pieces for the festival season.
1. Floral Headbands: One of the easiest hairstyles for a music festival is to simply add a flower crown to your hair. This trendy headband is cute and perfect for the occasion oh and might I add an easy DIY project.
2. Crop Top: It's spring and crop tops were made to be seen during this warm weather. I am wearing a sleeveless white top with cable knit detail by Style Link Miami.
3. Moccasins: Comfortable yet stylish shoes are a must. These turquoise sandals by Minnetonka are the perfect shoes for any music festival. Kylie Jenner made this color a trend when she debuted her turquoise hair for Coachella, so why not rock the favorite color of the Kardashian's little sister.
4. Sunglasses: Shades at music festivals are probably one of the most crucial things to remember while packing. Mirrored aviator sunglasses are definitely a hot festival trend and will help shield your eyes while watching your favorite band.
5. Backpack: You are going to need a place to store your glasses, lip gloss, camera, phone and all that good stuff. A cross side bag or a backpack is the best bet since you want to keep your hands free for drinks, handshakes, etc.
What I Wore: Floral Headband (H&M), White Crop Top (Style Link Miami), Ripped Jeans (Almamei), Turquoise Sandals (Minnetonka) and Floral Backpack (Madrag).