Well I am pretty sure all your parents use to feed you Vitamin C gummies when you were small little children. These dietary supplements are critical to humans because it's needed for growth. Not only should you eat/drink it but you should also apply it your skin. One of it's many benefits is that it produces collagen. Now if you have passed your mid 20s then I am pretty sure I got your attention at 'collagen'.
I had the chance to visit Sesderma Urban Spa & Skin Shop at Miracle Mile in Miami, FL where they analyzed my skin with these cool high tech machines. The best treatment for my skin was the oxygen facial, which just so happens to be one of the biggest celebrity beauty secrets. The follow up skin care treatment consisted of a Serum and Eye Contour Cream in which the main ingredient was Vitamin C. My skin had an instant glow so keep reading to learn more about anti-aging skincare and find out the five amazing benefits of Vitamin C for the skin.
1. Production of Collagen. As I briefly mentioned before, Vitamin C is a component for the production of Collagen. This ingredient will tone and firm the skin by rejuvenating the skin and reducing wrinkles and symptoms of aging.
2. Skin Elasticity. Once your skin loses elasticity it will expose the signs of aging. Vitamin C improves the elasticity of the skin and helps to create scar tissue for a quick recovery of healing wounds.
3. Sun Protection. Your skin can develop issues from excess exposure to the sun, pollution and smoking. Meaning those bad habits of too much tanning without protection will come back to haunt you. So make a note that Vitamin C can actually protect the skin from the sun and reduce sun burns.
4. Evens Skin Tone. One of my major skin care issues is acne scars and an uneven skin tone. I am glad to hear that Vitamin C lightens dark discoloration such as dark spots and can help to get younger and smoother skin.
5. Improves Skin Texture. To sum up, collagen, elasticity, sun protection, and an even skin tone all lead to the thickening effect. Creams containing Vitamin C improve the appearance and texture of the skin by retaining moisture, increasing skin circulation and lastly thickening the skin surface for nice young and plump skin.
For free shipping and a 15% discount with a purchase of $75.00 or more. Use Discount Code: lynnettejoselly2015 at Sesdermausa.com