I think we all know the basics of anti-aging skincare such as no smoking, no drinking, avoid sun exposure and all those bad things that age you quickly. But do you really know all the beauty steps of the ultimate anti-aging skincare routine? Well here are the top 6 things you can do for your skin to prevent premature aging.
1. Wash and exfoliate. You should have your daily cleanser and then once a week switch to an exfoliating cleanser that removes dead skin cells and clears up your pores. Lancome's Exfoliance Confort is formulated with honey, almond and yeast extracts plus micro-spheres helps to leave skin feeling smooth, comfortable and clean for those with dry skin.
2. Apply toner. The primary benefit of a toner is to restore skin to its natural PH balance. Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin to be clear, smooth and more even toned.
3. Pump on serum. Serums have a higher concentration of active ingredients and penetrate deeper to help repair your skin. The Sesderma C-Vit Liposomal Serum promotes an even, luminous glow and a brighter complexion while minimizing the appearance of fine lines, smoothing crows feet, and brightening dark circles.
4. Moisturize. Keep your skin hydrated to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and control oil production. It's also important that your moisturizer includes SPF to protect your skin from sun exposure and iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 30 does an excellent job.
5. Use an eye cream. The area around your eyes is the first place to show visible signs of aging. The skin here tends to be thinner, drier and more sensitive. Which is why the Lumière de Vie Eye Balm comes with an application tool to help the under-eye area feel firmer and more resilient while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
6. Using a facial mask. A good mask is an important part of any skin care routine. It helps draw impurities out of your pores and then close them leaving the skin firm and clean. Leave iS Clinical CoolMint Revitalizing Masque on 5–10 minutes, then rinse with water.