Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall! A new season is upon us, and you just might need a new hair care regimen thanks to the sun exposure, sand and/or bleach from all the pool and beach parties during the break. Well being that 99% of the hair's natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp, I am here to educate you to focus less on your ends and more on your roots. With that being said CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ believes that like soil is to a tree, a well-nourished scalp is the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair.
For the past month I have been using the Intense Hydration Nourishing Shampoo and Nourishing Daily Conditioner from the CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ collection to replenish my scalp with essential hydration. Since the scalp skin is actually the same skin that we have on our arms, legs and the rest of our body it should be treated the same. Meaning, I know you wouldn't skip washing or moisturizing your skin on your face and body, so why not treat the skin on your scalp the same way. I would like to share with you a few tips on how to promote a healthy scalp and hair, keep reading.
- 1. Massage your entire scalp daily. Trust me it feels so good! Unless you are scratching with your nails, then that hurts.
- 2. It's always helpful to eat a healthy diet and develop a regular workout routine. Being healthy all around is a plus for healthy hair, so that means drink lots and lots of water.
- 3. Using CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ hair care products prevent any buildup and provide the right amount of moisture for your hair to avoid any dryness that may lead to breakage.
- 4. Try out hairstyles that avoid heat styling and chemical processing.
- 5. Make sure to condition, condition and condition! The Nourishing Daily Conditioner by CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ helps repair damaged hair with intense hydration.