I will always love me my skinny jeans but it's ok to change things every now and then. One of the latest fashion trends are wide leg pants also known as palazzo pants. The wide-leg trouser was a bit intimidating at first since I thought I was going to look like a hippie, however there is a way to style these pants and still look flattering. Even if you are a little short, I have put together a few tips to help you ladies pull off the wide leg pants fashion trend.
1. It's best when the flared pants hide your high heels. In my opinion the short ones look like high waters and a short hem is not cute.
2. Since the pants hide your legs, you want to accentuate the female body by defining your waist with a belt.
3. Balance out the heavy bottom by wearing a fitted top for a classic look.
4. Choose a style that flatters your body shape. If you are petite or on the short side, I recommend you pick out a pair of wide-leg pants that are form fitting around your hips.
5. Even though your shoes will be hidden, you still need to wear one of your highest stilettos that won't allow the pants to drag on the ground.
What I Wore - Full Outfit Courtesy of Purificacion Garcia: Chambray Linen Jacket, White Flared Trousers, Brown Bowling Style Bag with Bamboo Handles.